05 Dec, 2018
G4S Secure Solutions
United Arab Emirates
AED30,000 - AED50,000 monthly
Full time / وقت كامل
As the Divisional Director – Facilities Management Services, you will be responsible to lead and develop the FM Division and provide strategic guidance and direction to the divisional management and staff to ensure that the division achieves its financial goals and objectives. One of your key responsibilities is to develop business strategies and operational plans for the company and oversee their implementation through appropriate delegation of responsibility and authority.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to the following:
- Develop business strategies and identify new markets, clients and services to grow the top line.
- Ensure that annual budget plan and annual business plans are prepared on time in accordance with G4S Guidelines and that the organization achieves its objectives as cost–effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Direct and control the work and resources of the division and ensure the timely recruitment and the retention of the required numbers and types of well-motivated, trained and developed staff to ensure that it achieves its mission and objectives.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to the divisional business managers, to keep them aware of developments within the Company and to ensure that the appropriate policies are developed to meet all business and statutory regulations, including Health, Safety & Environment.
- Monitor the performance of employees through direct reports.
- Establish and maintain formal and informal links with major customers, relevant government departments and agencies, key decision makers to exchange information and views and to ensure that the division is providing the appropriate range and quality of services.
- Prepare, gain acceptance and monitor the implementation of the annual budget to ensure targets are met, that revenue flows are maximized and that fixed costs are minimized.
- Represent the organization in negotiations with the customers to secure the most effective contract terms for the organization.
- Develop and maintain total quality management system to ensure that the best services are provided to the clients Maintain appropriate level of employee performance through business managers. Ensure high level of employee satisfaction.
- Implement effective employee engagement strategies to maintain a motivated and engaged workforce.
- Create an environment where the team can operate with the highest standards of integrity.
- Champions safety culture and actively contributes to the development of key policies or guidelines where appropriate.
Key Performance Indicators
- SH&E performance within the business unit.
- Meet or exceed Business Plan (GSR, NSR, Gross Margin, Pre-VC EBITA and Staff Utilisation).
- Meet or exceed UAE Business Plan for OCF and DSO’s (Billed and Unbilled).
- Client satisfaction based on results of NPS surveys.
- Retention and development of FS staff.
- Communication and responsiveness, both internal and externally.
- Commitment and adherence to G4S corporate governance.
- University degree from a recognized institution
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an Executive Management position in the UAE, preferably from Facilities Management industry
- A demonstrated ability to meet business targets
- A flexible individual with the ability to adjust to shifting deadlines and priorities
- Strong influencing skills
UAE Nationals Only
Min Work Experience (Similar Discipline)
Min Education Required
This position is open to MALE applicants only
Special Benefits for UAE Nationals
Paid Maternity Leave, Paid Paternity Leave, Retirement Benefits, Company Car, Mobile Phone Allowance, Health Insurance