18 Jan, 2019
G4S Secure Solutions
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
AED30,000 - AED50,000 monthly
Full time / وقت كامل
G4S is currently looking for an experienced Project Director for our Aviation services. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading and growing the Aviation services business portfolio, provide strategic and operational guidance and direction to the project team and maintain excellent client relations to ensure that all key aviation clients achieves its financial goals, KPIs and customer satisfaction objectives. He/she will be responsible to create an environment where the team can operate with the highest standards of integrity and efficiency.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to the following:
- Direct and control the work and resources of the Aviation team and ensure the recruitment and the retention of the required numbers and types of well-motivated, trained and developed staff to ensure that it achieves its mission and objectives.
- Ensure that project plan and annual budget plan are prepared on time in accordance with G4S Guidelines. To ensure that the project attain its objectives as cost –effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Monitor the project and employee performance through direct reports.
- To develop business development strategies and operational plans for the project and oversee their implementation through appropriate delegation of responsibility and authority.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to the FM & Aviation business managers, to keep them aware of developments within the project and to ensure that the appropriate procedures are developed to meet the contract’s mission and objectives and to comply with all relevant statutory and other regulations
- Establish and maintain formal and informal links with key stakeholders, relevant government departments and agencies, key decision makers to exchange information and views and to ensure that the project is providing the appropriate range and quality of services.
- Prepare, gain acceptance and monitor the implementation of the annual budget to ensure targets are met, that revenue flows are maximized and that fixed costs are minimized.
- Represent the organization in negotiations with the customers to secure the most effective contract terms for the organization.
- Develop and maintain total quality management system to ensure that the best services are provided to the clients
- Ensure high level of employee satisfaction and engagement
- Champions safety culture, ensures implementation and adherence to all G4S policies and actively contributes to the development of project specific policies or guidelines where appropriate.
Key Performance Indicators
- SH&E performance within the Aviation portfolio and Dubai Airports contract.
- Meet or exceed Business Plan (GSR, NSR, Gross Margin, Pre-VC EBITA and Staff Utilisation).
- Client satisfaction based on results of NPS surveys.
- Retention and development of Dubai Airport project staff.
- Communication and responsiveness, both internal and externally.
- Commitment and adherence to G4S corporate governance.
- University degree from a recognized institution
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Executive management position in the UAE, referably from aviation services sector
- A demonstrated ability to meet business targets
- A flexible individual with the ability to adjust to shifting deadlines and priorities
- Strong influencing skills
This position is open to MALE applicants only
UAE Nationals Only
Min Work Experience (Similar Discipline)
Min Education Required
Special Benefits for UAE Nationals
Paid Maternity Leave, Paid Paternity Leave, Retirement Benefits, Company Car, Mobile Phone Allowance, Health Insurance