We are currently looking for an experienced PSBD & Government Relations Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with PSBD and other government entities and carry out all the duties related to submission, collection, and processing of application papers and various legal documents.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to the following:
- Prepare documentation for obtaining approvals and also for renewals from Ministry of Economy, Chamber of Commerce to ensure conformance to UAE laws
- Liaison between G4S and the “Private Security Business Department” (PSBD) to ensure communication is maintained between both parties.
- Update G4S on any changes in PSBD policy and to ensure any changes are planned and followed up.
- Internal employee licensing checks
- Covert and overt inspections on teams working within designated area.
- Attending vehicle breakdowns and incidents and communicating status of recovery with G4S and PSBD,
- Incident / accident reporting to PSBD.
- Submitting new and existing vehicles to PSBD for inspection and sign off.
- Attend meetings with the PSBD POCs on a regular basis to ensure correct level of attention is maintained.
- Be available to attend to incident outside of normal working hours.
- Maintain good relationship with stakeholders.
- Completion of Secondary education
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a government liaison role / PRO role within the UAE.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in security field from licensed security agencies and/ or in military, police or in Civil defense.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively particularly with local government bodies
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills (English and Arabic).
- Experience of MS Office software.
- Must meet the criteria to obtain “Private Security Business Department” (PSBD) license.
- Valid UAE driving license
- UAE Nationals only