- Sales of Products and Services in Al Ain and Abu Dhabi
The below mention functions and their regulations are given to help you understand your job scope and responsibilities for exhibiting the same in the mentioned time span. Your job mandate is subject to review and change at the discretion of the management.
Service activities (pre-and post sales)
- Primary responsibility For Sales And Marketing Activities of VMSD Products
- You are expected to be proactive and serve as the focal point and repository of technical knowledge for all customers and other Departments within the organization involved with business related with VMSD.
- The products you will be responsible for are Digital signage , QMS for UAE Region.
- Pre and Post sales-Proactive contact with customers to work as business partners.
Daily ad hoc as per requirement
- Being Representative of Jacky's Business Solutions , it is expected that you will keep your dressing presentable in front of the VMSD customers, as This will be part of your regular work to meet with Senior Officials.
- You will be fully responsible for your behaviour in front of Customers , so you should make good contacts with Customers to Create a Healthy working atmosphere.
- You should be able to face any situation in your day to day customer Handling Job.
- We Expect you role as a responsible representative fro Jacky's in front of our customers , and this sense of responsibility should reflect in statements and attitude in front of VMSD Customer.Daily
Business Growth ( Sales Activities)
- You will be responsible to the sales the products included in VMSD product range through utilizing all your available resources , like personal visits to customers , Phone calls , emails and mailer. * You will be responsible to arrange Presentation and Demonstrations for prospective customers at their place or in our office as it suits to customers.
- Inform Sales Coordinator for any planned Demo at least two days prior to the schedule , if technical staff or Demo Set is required.
- Responsible for compiling lists of Prospective customers for use as Sales leads based on infor from Management, reliable contact newspaper, business directories, industry and trade shows, websites etc keeping this list updated and sharing this prospect base with VMSD Sales Manager.
- Extensive travelling in region for Product promotion and achieving / exceeding targets.
- Periodically monitor Competitors activity and report for new developments related to product that can impact VMSD business .
- Preparing Effective Sales Proposal/ quotations for new prospects and incremental business growth.
- Regular Customer Contact to ensure increasing Business and Increasing VMSD Revenue.
- Be on look out for new growth opportunities to grow VMSD business with Appropriate and complementing products.
- Regular prospecting for new customer to grow VMSD business and achieve targets.
Daily / Weekly or ad hoc bases
After Sales activities
- You will be responsible to immediately inform to Sales Coordinator and Sales Manager for any new Sales Order.
- Provide your final approved quotation , with any specific requirement if any to start ordering and installation process.
- Pass detailed information and give briefing to the technical staff appointed on your project, Like: site maps, floor plan, wiring layout , proposed equipment locations.
- You will make sure that the technical staff should know about all the promises given to customer about our system/ product.
- You will coordinate with technical staff to arrange a meeting on site for introduction with contact person from the customer side , as well as with a third party if involved in installation and implementation of the system.
- You will be in close touch with our technical staff during installation to make sure that our team should not face any problem in terms of permissions to work in off timings , security pass, IT department.
- You will visit the site for sensitive customers before handing over system to customer.
- You will make sure that the customer should sign on system hand over report , user training report for teller staff , Managerial staff and IT staff.
- Use Influential contacts to help technical team in any hurdle to complete the project efficiently and successfully.
- Mandatory and courtesy visit to customer site after installation completion to check customer is happy with the system installed, getting desired results and value for money.
- You will be responsible to recover complete outstanding strictly as per credit terms agreed.
Daily/Weekly or ad hoc Bases
- You will be responsible to report all customers and prospect calls and update on regular follow - up with Major customer accounts , related issues if any.
- Preparing Sales reports with variance analysis compared with Budget forecast
- You must keep update about your current day plan to visit customers in field
- Must submit your daily times sheet to VMSD Sales Manager.
Mandatory Daily/Weekly or ad hoc Bases
- Demonstrate and work Cooperatively as a TEAM member during Exhibitions / Open Houses and all ties for VMSD Growth.
- Update on installed customer base figures after new installation with Customer feedback.
- Send weekly/ Monthly forecast for system/ products to VMSD Sales Manager.
Weekly/ Monthly and Ad hoc as per requirements
Account Receivables/ Outstanding Payments
- Reminders to Customers for payment of Outstanding account Strictly as per credit terms agreed
Proactive and Mandatory Daily/ weekly contact with Customers
Coordination with Accounts / Finance division, JMA and other related Divisions
- Effective Coordination with Account / Finance Division for updating Payments , Handing over Customer cheque, Updating on Payments received, Filing import documents for reference.
- Ensuring Outstanding account statement availability for follow-up with customers for Payment.
Updating to be done on daily basis and as required. Reporting of the same to be forwarded to the Sales Manager
- Maintaining Updated Records of all the files of VMSD customers on Regular Basis with Quotation, LPO, Invoice , DO and relevant documents to ensure this is immediately available for any reference by Sales Manager/ COO for emergency requirements during your absence
On Daily/Weekly basis as case may be
Courier and Dispatch
- Preparing the documents for Dispatch through courier companies.
To be done on a Need basis and on the absence of Sales Coordinator