To be a primary contributor to innovation in the IT Department through the introduction of solutions-driven, disruptive technologies that will build organisational infrastructure, analytics (data) and service capabilities of the DFSA to better achieve its regulatory mandate.
- Critically evaluate people, systems and business work flows to assess scope for automation or digitisation.
- Design and implement software and applications solutions, across all enterprise platforms) to better manage information flow in the organisation.
- Lead IT Innovation Projects through the adoption of new technologies, approaches and philosophies.
- Engage with all business units to optimise processes through the proactive adoption of emerging technologies and best practices.
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies and leaders in this field.
- Produce key project documentation within the IT and Corporate Governance framework of the DFSA.