Front office role within the Wholesale Banking department providing day-to-day customer support to corporate banking customers. You will provide customer care for the top organisations in the region in regards to their banking needs. The role is responsible for delivering timely proactive and accurate information to external bank customers and the internal Relationship Management team.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a junior candidate to learn the fundamentals of Corporate banking in a high profile role, and provides exposure to a top regional bank. Responsibilities will include:
- Providing proactive customer driven servicing of all corporate customer banking needs as per quality standards in order to enhance the Bank’s image
- Coordinate/arrange new account opening ensuring accuracy of all documents received and they are in compliance with bank requirements
- Act as the point of contact for customers, especially for new customers, answer their queries and provide information about various products, services, transactions, and accounts including pricing and delivery in order to deliver timely proactive and accurate information
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests (such as: new draw-downs and renewal loans and ensure the accuracy of credit line utilization, availability, documentation and the payment instructions).
- Perform customer verifications.
- Manage customers' accounts. Keep records of customer interactions and transactions (for example: Monitor all incoming funds related to contract financing and maintain a control sheet to record the same).
- Manage all direct communication with the customer either by telephone, electronically or face to face in the most professional manner and ensure delivery of excellent service
This is an incredible opportunity for an Emirati national to join our growing regional GCC presence, be part of the revenue generating Wholesale Banking team, based out of Dubai. Suitable candidates need to match the following criteria:
- Emirati National (no other nationalities will be considered)
- Bachelor degree necessary (ideally in Business, Finance or accounting discipline)
- Some related Banking experience would be advantageous
- Adept in the use of MS Office, especially Excel, Word and MS Project
- Customer focused, responsive and friendly, able to work directly with Corporate customers and act as a main point of contact
- Team orientated, looking to work collaboratively with the wider team in solving problems with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic
- Fast learner with the desire to learn
- Able to work from our Dubai based office