We are committed to developing local talent pools, and a fantastic opportunity has become available to work as part of our UAE Operations team, covering operations for a range of Corporate Banking transaction in our Abu Dhabi branch.
You will work with a high level of autonomy and will be responsible for a range of Corporate transactions, with a focus on Trade Finance transactions, which is in line with our growing strategy in the UAE.
Main Scope of Duties and Responsibilities include:
- To process and handle all the UAE operation activities in accordance with the client requests, ensuring prompt processing and in compliance with bank’s policies and procedures.
- To effectively participate in the processing functions of all day-to-day Trade Finance transactions and operations activities for UAE branch .
- To maintain good relationship and co-operation with all staff for smoothing workflow and transaction processing.
- Initiate reports for any suspicious transactions that violate UAE CENTRAL BANK Anti-Money Laundering Regulations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
- Proactively anticipate material issues concerning the activities responsible for and promptly discuss them with his line manager.
- Ensure that all reconciliation tickets are investigated without delays and cleared in a timely manner.
This is an incredible opportunity for an Emirati national to join our growing regional GCC presence, be part of an important team within our Corporate Banking operations in the UAE. Suitable candidates need to match the following criteria:
- Emirati National (no other nationalities will be considered)
- Some related Banking Operations experience, with knowledge of transactions banking processes (such as clearing, customer cheque book processes) ideally 2+ years experience
- Some knowledge of Trade finance products would be highly advantageous
- Broad knowledge of UAE regulatory environment
- Adept in use of MS Office, especially Excel, Word and MS Project
- Team orientated, looking to work collaboratively
- Excellent communication skills, able to work across functions
- Fast learner, who can pick up new processes and procedures