- Industry Oil & Energy
- Posted Jobs 0
- Viewed 253
- Company Type Public Company
- Employees 10,001+ Employees
- Nationals Employed < 10%
- Company Website
- Why join us?The opportunity that comes with growth and new experiences. The opportunity to contribute new ideas to established operations. The chance to build your capability through our strong network. Petrofac offers all of this and more. Ours is an exciting and dynamic business. New thinking is founded on established values that sit at the heart of everything we do. You can see them in action everywhere you look, from the innovative, high-quality and responsive services we offer to the way we keep our people safe. When you join us on our journey you will have the opportunity to get involved in some truly exciting projects, where we design and build oil and gas infrastructure, operate, maintain and manage assets and train personnel.
- Company Video
Engineering & Construction (E&C) delivers onshore and offshore engineering, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning projects on a lump-sum basis. Projects can also be delivered on a reimbursable basis through our Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Management (EPCm) service line, to align with our clients’ individual strategic objectives and operating models. We have more than 35 years of expertise in this area, and our services encompass both greenfield and brownfield developments.
In 2018 we were working on several major upstream, downstream and offshore wind projects in different locations around the world
Our ongoing and new projects include:
- US$4 billion consortium with Saipem and Samsung Engineering, of which Petrofac’s share is around US$1.4 billion, to support Thai Oil’s Clean Fuels Project on the East coast of Thailand
- US$135 million EPC contract to support Bharat Petroleum at its Kochi Refinery in Kerala, India
- US$200 million EPCI contract to support TenneT with the Alpha and optional Beta HVAC platforms in the North Sea
- US$1.3 billion lump-sum engineering procurement and construction project with Kuwait Oil Company for the first oil and gas sour gathering center in the Burgan oil field
- US$2 billion 50/50 joint venture with Samsung Engineering for Duqm Refinery and Petrochemical Industries. This project will include engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, training and start-up operations for all the utilities and off-sites
- US$700 million projects on Sakahlin Island, in Russia, to support Sakhalin Energy in maintaining its export gas capacity
- US$800 million gas train project for BP (Khazzan Phase 2, Oman). This follows the completion of the US$1.4 billion Phase 1 project in late 2017.
- US$4 billion projects (in consortium with CCC) for Kuwait Oil Company’s Lower Fars heavy oil development program