Essentra Components Overview
Posted Jobs 0
Company Type Public Company
Company Size 5,001-10,000 Employees
UAE Nationals Employed 41% - 60%
The most important characteristic of the founding fathers and the most important lesson we learned from them is that the citizen is the priority, and we should give importance to building humans before building edifices.
HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai
The importance of Emiratisation is derived from the economic and social reality of the Emirate of Dubai. Emiratisation is one of the vital strategic issues, which relates to the economic and social security. It is an integral part of social role played by the public and private sectors to achieve the strategic objectives of Dubai Government.
The concept of Emiratisation:
Emiratisation is the gradual replacement of expatriate personnel with Emirati workforce. During this time, education and training outcomes are reviewed to cater for DEWA’s needs, without compromising performance or operations.
Overall objective of Emiratisation:
To maximize DEWA’s dependence on Emirati workforce in managing, operating, and maintain its operations and facilities.
- Attract and encourage Emiratis to join DEWA.
- Give priority to Emiratis to fill in vacancies and facilitate their employment process.
- Replace expatriate staff with UAE Nationals whenever qualifications are available, provided that quality of services is not compromised.
- Develop the career path of Emirati staff and equip them with the required expertise through knowledge transfer, and providing necessary training.
- Empowerment and retention of Emirati staff and provide all necessary requirements for them to stay in DEWA.