- We are looking for ambitious graduates who want to make the right first step in their career. Just as important to us is your ability to demonstrate a talent for dealing with people - your colleagues and our customers - and delivering service that really goes the extra mile.
- CBD is a progressive and modern local banking institution with a strong financial structure and visionary management, as well as a loyal and ever-increasing customer base.
- CBD is a full service bank that offers its customers a wide range of retail and commercial banking services. With a network that includes 16 branches, the Bank covers most of the UAE with branches in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Al Ain and Fujairah. In addition, CBD also provides and is proud of our full Islamic banking service.
- Do you have what it takes to be part of our success story?
- Industry Banking
- Posted Jobs 1
- Viewed 110
- Company Type Public Company
- Employees 1,001-5,000
- Nationals Employed 21% - 40%
- Company Website
- Nationalization ProgramWork with CBD:
- Company Video
Over the decades, CBD has transformed into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base led by a strong and stable management, as proven by our clients who have stood with us over the years. Today, we offer a full range of financial services to help our customers build and manage their finances.
The Bank’s establishment in 1969 coincided with a period when the emirate of Dubai was witnessing a rapid transformation into an increasingly important regional, latterly global, trade hub, under the wise leadership of the late His Highness Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed AI Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai.
As one of the oldest local banks, Commercial Bank of Dubai plays an important role in financing the UAE’s trade and development projects, a role which grew considerably following the establishment of the Federation of the United Arab Emirates in 1971. The Bank has since continued to finance infrastructural projects, promoting the development of trade, business, industry and services throughout the federation.