- As the leading technical and vocational education and training body in the region, we hire people who constantly seek new ways to keep us moving forward. Our reputation of advancing diversity, innovation, and conducting ground breaking educational research is built by employees who are driven to become a part of something greater than themselves
- Our competitive remuneration packages include a tax-free salary and allowances which cover relocation and accommodation for you and your family.
- Additional benefits included in the contract are comprehensive medical coverage, an end of service gratuity, and repatriation benefits. Professional Development allocations and recovery of work-related Miscellaneous expenses
- Industry Education
- Posted Jobs 0
- Viewed 116
- Company Type Government Agency
- Employees 51-200
- Nationals Employed 61% - 80%
- Company Website
- Why join us?
- Company Video
The Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET) was established under the directive of His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, through Resolution No. 49/2010.
ACTVET is committed to establishing policies and standards that effectively regulate technical and vocational educational institutions in the emirate of Abu Dhabi. ACTVET is also responsible for the licensing of trainers and tutors that meet the demands of the UAE’s local market. The Centre aims to boost training and educational opportunities for young nationals within the qualification framework of the Emirate. ACTVET’s ultimate goal is to increasing the number of skilled Emirati youth in rewarding career paths and foster life-long learning and personal development.
ACTVET oversees a number of entities that provide accredited educational and vocational training programs, in line with the best international standards, to prepare students for the labor market. The entities are the Abu Dhabi Vocational Education and Training Institute (ADVETI) and the Institute of Applied Technology (IAT).