Change the world of on-boarding & off-boarding, your new hires deserve the best! (Arabic enabled)
Onboarding is a crucial phase for a successful collaboration between employee and organization. We continuously develop innovative ways to improve that process.
Our Solution (On-boarding)
Appical changes the way in which businesses communicate with new employees. In a scarce candidate market, it is important to be distinctive; you want to retain talent. We offer our customers real-time insight in employee data and feedback. This is the way to make onboarding fun.
Over the past few years, we’ve grown into a team with 45 talents, active in 72 countries, where we have already helped more than 135,000 new hires get to know their employer with Appical.
Turning Talent into Heroes
Appical was founded in 2012 as first movers in the onboarding market. We are proud of the fact that we help international brands such as KLM, Heineken, Pepsico, and Hunkemöller, in offering new hires an interactive onboarding experience.
The offboarding phase starts the moment the employee announces his or her resignation and lasts until the final workday. The old adage ‘out of sight, out of mind’ does not apply here. Try to maintain a relationship with your ambassadors after they leave.
The employee turnover process has changed in recent years. People want to keep growing, work on a variety of projects, see a variety of clients, and do what makes them happy. Some say millennials (Generation Y) differ considerably from other employees, while others don’t see much of a difference at all. Read more about it in Unravelling millennial myths.
The following tips are generation-independent:
- Stay in touch, even after the employee leaves the company.
- Set up an alumni group.
- Make the exit interview more interactive and give the employee more time to share feedback when he or she leaves the organization.
- Acknowledge achievements, even upon termination of employment, and thank the employee for his or her efforts (whether they were with the company for two years or ten). Former employees don’t want to feel abandoned.
- Save the information you collect during exit interviews, so you can make real changes if needed.
Read more about The Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation Rules on Off-boarding here.
Using Appical you can build your Off-boarding process in accordance with the MoHRE's guidelines.
In collaboration with you, we develop a solid online onboarding programme within a few weeks. We supply the technology and the mobile iOS or Android app, while you are in control of your content in your app. Use video, checklists, quizzes, interactive assignments or virtual reality to set up an interactive onboarding programme for your new hires.
Appical allows you to build the complete Employee journey starting from:
- Sign the Contract on the app
- Pre-boarding - a period between signing the contract and first day at work
- First day at work - a day full of questions and answers
- Company On-boarding - learning everything about the employer
- Functional On-boarding - what do you need to do to be successful on the job
Here is a Sneak Peak of the NEW app!
Check out the full Appical website here.