About UsEmiratisation simplified
Launched in 2016, JobsForNationals was developed to fill the talent gap between Employers and UAE National Talent across all seven Emirates.
Organizations use our platform to attract and hire UAE National Talent, across all seven Emirates, by providing an authentic look at their company culture, workplace and values through the stories of their employees.WHAT WE DO
User-friendly & relevant applications which we can easily review and assess.
Shurooq Hasan AltaherSenior Emiratization Manager, ABB
Very happy with the quality of candidates. Most importantly we only received Emirati nationals.
Khalid Al-SadaHead of Recruitment and HR Operations, GIB
- Educated in the UK with an upbringing in the Middle East, 40+ years, Danish is passionate about HR & Technology. He has been involved in various facets of talent from training & development to talent acquisition throughout his career. However, after moving to UAE in 2003 and understanding how challenging it was for Employers & UAE Nationals to meet, he left his professional career and embarked on a mission in 2016 to build an online exclusive marketplace to bring the two parties together.
- Nicola is a seasoned organization development professional with 20+ years of MEAA experience. She also has extensive hands on coaching and mentoring experience with UAE National Talent at the Federal & Local Government and the private sector.
She has earned multiple certifications including PRISM Brain Mapping, Member of Career Development Institute, Certified Young Business Professional, NVQ Certified Assessor & Verifier and Certified Global Training Professional & Faculty iHRME.
- Haifa Albadr is a Marketing and Communications Professional who has managed everything from Mega Events such as the Abu Dhabi Formula1 GP to the Dubai Air Show. She was also part of the AMMROC communications team sent to the US and tasked by the CEO to restructure the Communications Department .
Haifa earned her degree in Abu Dhabi in Business Administration but specializes in Digital Marketing. Haifa has a wealth of experience across various industries including motor sports, security and finance.
Working across multiple disciplines, Haifa has had the opportunity to work alongside senior executives to execute a number of significant projects.
With a solid background in promotions and events, Haifa has gained in-depth knowledge of managing large-scale events, and the logistics that come with it.
- Ingrid is an experienced professional with a demonstrated history of working in the adult education management industry specifically skilled in IT system training and implementation. Skilled in E-Learning, Project Management, Process Adoption, IT and L& D technology, Organizational Development, Business Process Improvement, and Instructional Design. Strong entrepreneurship professional with a OMETDP from University of Johannesburg.
- Mona is a Passionate Creative who has over 16 years of experience in the field. She has worked on a variety of projects and campaigns in many sectors including local authorities, higher education, real estate, hospitality amongst many others. She has worked in London and Midlands in the UK and now is based in Dubai. She has developed a strong approach to introducing social media into businesses and is working on implementing it as required.
- Gavin is an HR strategist with a proven track record of working in a wide range of markets and industries, including Education, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Real Estate and Retail in the UK, Middle East, India, Africa and Turkey. Gavin has successfully operated in Government, Semi-Government, Public and Private Organisations, often taking these through times of considerable change whilst championing positive and cross-functional collaboration to deliver against wider strategic goals.